Vision and Values
What is our vision for our children?
“Chetwynd School should be seen as an extension to the family.”
- The school is committed to the promotion of the development of the ‘whole’ child including meeting the needs of their physical, intellectual, spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- We aim to promote the love of ‘lifelong learning’.
- We believe that children should be immersed in a learning environment that inspires them.
- We aim to bring out the best in children so that they reach their full potential and set their sights high.
We want children to;
- Know their identity and cultural background.
- “Know who they are and where they come from.”
- Gain knowledge, skills and understanding that they can transfer and build on in future learning.
- Gain experiences that motivate, inspire them and promote future learning.
- Recognise British Values throughout their learning.
- Become ‘Chetwynd Children’, to care about themselves and their community and to develop a belief in their ability to contribute to making the world a brighter, safer and happier place to be.