Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
- How happy your child is at the school
- How the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
- If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), they will ask how well the school supports them.
- The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
- They will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
- Inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
- - help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school
In addition to this, they also publish the overall summary of the responses to Ofsted Parent View. This information is anonymised.
Please find the link below.