The School Day
As a reminder, please find information on our school times below:
Our school day is organised as such;
- The School gates open at 8:40am for all children.
- Years 3 and 4 will come in via the pedestrian gate.
- Years 5 and 6 will come in via the car park gates.
- The children go straight into school and into class. All teachers are in classrooms ready to welcome the children and there are learning activities for the children from 8:40am.
- Our register will be taken from 8:50am.
- Our school gates will be closed at 8:55am as they have been this year. With any children arriving late going through reception to class.
- Our school day will finish at 3:20pm for all children.
- Years 3 and 4 will be collected from the Year 3 / 4 playground.
- Years 5 and 6 will leave via the car park gates.
- Staff are on our gates in the morning and the evening to support children and parents with any concerns.
- Our gates close at 3:30pm so any child not collected by then will be brought into school and a phone call made if needed.
- If you have a child at another school and their collection times are similar, please advise your child’s class teacher via email and we will ensure your child stays with a member of staff until you arrive, either on the gate or in Reception. Please don't worry! We have many families with children at both Chetwynd and Whitestone. If you have any worries, please send an email to your class teacher using the emails listed below. Please make sure to include your child's name and class.
- Our school equates to 32.5 hours a week.
- Year group emails are:
- YEAR 3: Year32581@welearn365.com
- YEAR 4: Year42581@welearn365.com
- YEAR 5: Year52581@welearn365.com
- YEAR 6: Year62581@welearn365.com
We will be putting on before and after school clubs next academic year as we have this year and details of these will be sent out later this month.
Please contact Stepping Stones on 02476 387 637 if you require wrap around care for your child.