Instrument of Government
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT
Chetwynd Junior School
- The name of the school is Chetwynd Junior School.
- The school is a Community school.
- The name of the governing board is The Governing Board of Chetwynd Junior School.
- The governing board shall consist of : 2 parent governors / 1 Local Authority governor / 1 staff governor / 1 Headteacher (ex officio) / 8 Co-opted governors
- The total number of governors will be 13 (except at any time when the Head teacher has given notice that he/she chooses not to be a governor, when the total number of governors will be 12).
- The term of office of all categories of governor shall be four years
- This Instrument comes into effect on 1st December 2020.
- This Instrument was made by order of Warwickshire Local Education Authority on 27th November 2020.
- This variation takes effect on 1st December 2020.
- A copy of this Instrument must be supplied free of charge to every Member and Associate Member of the Governing Board (and the Head teacher if not a Governor).
Approved by the Manager of Governor Services
on behalf of the Assistant Director of Education Services