IF YOUR CHILD HAS ANY FOOD ALLERGIES, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT SCHOOL IS AWARE BY CONTACTING 02476 340154
In the interests of promoting a healthy lifestyle we request that break-time snacks are kept to a minimum and should be fruit, or vegetables such as carrots and celery. Cereal bars may also provide energy for children, however, these should not be covered with chocolate.
Cooked lunches are available at school, at a cost of £2.35 per day. Meals are cooked on the premises and we operate a cafeteria ‘style’ service. The children must therefore bring payment for school meals. Alternatively, Parents/Carers may pay in advance using ParentPay. Further information regarding ParentPay can be found on the link below. Alternatively, please speak to the School Office for further information.
School Dinner Menu
Packed lunches should be brought in a named plastic container with a plastic beaker / carton of drink. For safety reasons children should not bring bottles or cans of drink, or flasks of hot drink or soup. Please refrain from giving your child sweets as part of their lunch, chocolate bars /biscuits are the exception. A balanced diet is encouraged at all times.
Free School Meals
For information about free school meals please see the school office or visit www.warwickshire.gov.uk/education-learning/apply-free-school-meals/2 where you can apply.
- Families who receive the following are eligible for free school meals:
- income support
- income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
- income-related employment and support allowance (ESA)
- guarantee element of state pension credit
- Universal Credit (with an annual income of less than £7,400)
- Both income-based and contribution-based JSA/ESA if you receive the same amount for both. You should also qualify if you receive both, but the income-based amount is greater, but not if the contribution-based amount is greater.
- Families who are awarded Child Tax Credit and have an annual income assessed by HMRC to be no more than £16,190, providing there is no entitlement to Working Tax Credit (unless in respect of a 4-week ‘run-on’).
If you receive a qualifying benefit, free school meals are available for:
- Pupils at any school maintained by the authority (including a sixth form attached to a maintained school)
- Pupils attending maintained nurseries, if they are attending both before and after lunch. Free school meals are not available to children attending private nurseries.
Please note that the online checking system only confirms or denies your eligibility to claim free school meals and does not give us access to any other information.
If you are currently in receipt of either Universal Credit, or the four-week run on of Working Tax Credit, you will need to send proof to us you have completed and saved your application.