School Logo

Chetwynd Junior School

Chetwynd Junior School should be seen as an extension to the family

Interactive bar

Get in touch

Contact Details

Who else provides services in school for children with SEN or disabilities?

Family Information Service can provide support for families of SEND children. Other agencies such as CAMHS provide a direct involvement with school and families. 

Other services which may be helpful include:

RISE - Mental Health Service

Connect for Health

Occupational Health

Speech and Language

Local Authority Services such as Specialist Teacher Services, Educational Psychology, Hearing Impaired Service, Vision Impaired Service and the Integrated Disability Service (IDS) can all be reached through the school SENDCO.